This program will generate a CSV file (suitable for import to Google Calendar) that recognizes Letter Day Designations, Half Days and even Finals.
How to use it:
- Be creative. Do it in pieces and establish a calendar for each course or section to be shared with others.
- In the "Start Date" field, enter the date you would like the calendar information to begin on. Appropriate format is YYYY-MM-DD.
- In the "End Date" field, enter the date you would like the calendar information to end on. Appropriate format is YYYY-MM-DD. (Perhaps you have semester courses and need to run this twice.)
- In the "Period # Class" field, enter the name of the course, the duty, or whatever other "period regular" activity you have (do not include commas - commas will be replaced with dashes).
- Leave all of the Letter boxes checked if this event occurs on every letter day (don't worry about days that drop - the program knows which letter day it is). If an event occurs only on specific Letter days (like science lab), just leave those boxes checked.
- Click "Submit Schedule". Your CSV file will be created and you will see instructions on how to set up your Google calendar